STRASBOURG IS A BEAUTIFUL CITY
- Strasbourg: 280 000 inhabitants
- Eurometropolis of Strasbourg: 500,000 inhabitants
- The European capital of democracy and human rights, Strasbourg is the seventh city in France to build a powerful economic and entrepreneurial ecosystem that creates values, jobs and wealth.
CITY OF ART AND CULTURE
- 12 museums: Alsatian, archaeology, decorative arts, fine arts, modern and contemporary art, history, zoology, Œuvre Notre-Dame, Tomi Ungerer, Aubette 1928, the Cabinet des Estampes et des Dessins (prints and drawings), Château Vodou
- Free services and discounted entry to museums and monuments are available with the “Strasbourg Pass”.
How to get to Strasbourg
20 Place de la Gare, 67000 STRASBOURG
Strasbourg’s railway station is just a short walk from the city centre. There are several tram and bus stops, as well as a taxi rank in front of the station.Book a ticket